is in demand!
KINDERCAMINITA 2019 Pictures!
|The FIRST INWED 2017! Pictures!
INWED 2018! Pictures
INWED 2019 will be June 23, 2019!Draw an Engineer!
See our students at work!SAC ENGR Department, Surveying Students
have MESA, a wonderful support program for
academically disadvantaged Engineering majors! Apply to
Applications are reviewed in November and April
Economic Disadvantage Criteria (meet one or more)
|We have Bridge to Engineering, an
excellent program which supports students who are planning
to transfer. Details about the program are here!
• STEM Major (Science Technology, Engineering & Math)
• College in Academic Year 2017-2018 Actively Participate in B2E Program Activities
• Women, Veterans, & Minorities s encouraged to apply
WHY JOIN B2E?!
• Complete 1.5 years of Math courses in 1 year!
• Preparation for Calculus in Fall 2018
• Priority Registration in Math, Chemistry &Classes
• Participate in B2E Workshops to gain hands on experience
• Tutoring Services
• Academic and Social Support
• Graphing Calculator & Books
If Interested in the B|2|E Program at Santa Ana College Click here to apply.
The above image is from the USA DOL Women's Bureau.
We offer training in several areas of Green Occupations.
We offer these certificate and A.S. degrees at Santa Ana College:
yourself, and your planet! Typical Associate Degree
holder median wages are $62,000 per year! They will be
lower with less experience and more with more experience
and more education.
Engineering Club is open to any student taking as little as ONE unit of classes! To learn about the Engineering Club current and past activities, see the link at far left. See http://www.facebook.com/SAC.EngineeringClub for announcements!Department Highlights:
The SAC Business Division prepares students to succeed in their education and professional career pathways.BACK to the Engineering Entry Page